Balcony Solar Generators And Solar Panels By Ecoflow
EcoFlow combines solar panels and portable solar generators, offering a convenient method to store and utilise energy. In comparison to traditional solar generators for balconies, our solution offers the possibility to store electricity and use it whenever.
What Is a Balcony Solar Generator?
An EcoFlow balcony solar generator combines solar panels and portable power stations, providing a convenient way to store and use energy. Compared to traditional balcony power stations, EcoFlow’s solution offers the possibility to store electricity and use it at any moment.
7 images + Product List
Keep or not?
EcoFlow’s balcony solar generators store energy like a mini solar system, anywhere and anytime. You no longer have to waste time charging when you need power, you can now plan ahead, be independent from traditional systems and power your home 24/7.
Easy Set Up
Not only is it capable of storing energy, but it can also be accessed and used when needed. Simply connect your appliances to an EcoFlow balcony solar generator and enjoy peace and quiet instantly.
Emergency Power from a Balcony Solar Generator
It’s as easy as plug and play. You don’t need an extra outlet on your balcony, nor do you have to worry about noise. The complete EcoFlow balcony solar generator set works like a photovoltaic self-consumption system, almost silently, giving you total peace of mind in situations where you need help the most.
How Does a Balcony Solar Generator Work?
EcoFlow balcony solar generators convert sunlight into direct current and act as a solar system on your balcony. This direct current is stored in the generator, where it is converted into alternating current when your devices require power. It’s that easy. You don’t need confusing converters, adapters or similar electrical devices.
Save in Energy Costs (Sales points)
Break free from traditional energy systems and the relentless energy crisis. Soaring energy costs call for an optimisation of energy sources at home. Allow your home to be self-sufficient and lower the monthly expenses with a balcony power plant alone. Delight in the comfort of powering your home appliances as desired without worrying about breaking the bank.
- Cost saving – Forget about that dreadful end of the month electricity bill. This power plant enables you to save in energy by generating it for you. With a sole 110W solar panel, save up to 115.5 kWh, more than enough to power a hoover for a total of 72 hours for a full year. Be even more independent, with the highest absorption capacity, a single 400W solar panel can save up to 420kWh, sufficient enough to power per month, a microwave oven for 11 hours, a washer for 17 hours and a ceiling fan for 150 hours.
|Solar Panel||Size (1 solar panel)||Energy Saving|
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||1 Year|
|110W solar panel||1785||420||25||115.5kWh|
|160W solar panel||1590||685||25||168kWh|
|220W solar panel||820||500||32||247.5kWh|
|400W solar panel||2365||1058||25||420kWh|
- Powering Home Appliances – Power heavy duty devices and everyday home appliances, such as an electric heater, a fridge, an electric oven, an AC, house lights, as well as any other electronic devices.
Energy Freedom (Sales Point)
- Use less grid power – Savour the freedom the balcony power plant can bring to a home by exclusively utilising solar light. Go unbothered by monthly electricity bills and allow your lifestyle to depend less on grid power. Its effortless and friendly set up allows the use of energy from the accessibility of a balcony.
- Smooth set up – Worry about nothing when it comes to installing it in the space a balcony has to offer. With your rigid solar panel installed, simply connect the cables to the power station and instantly power up your home appliances. For those outdoor activity enthusiasts, the mobility a portable solar panel provides makes it an infallible camping companion, prepared to light up your nights and power up electronic devices on the spot anywhere you are.
- Emergency backups – Power up your daily routine appliances when the energy goes down. Sit back and relax, the balcony power plant’s vast storage capacity and practicality grants preparedness for any emergency scenario. Whether it’s a power outage due to a weather storm or an electrical malfunction, continue with ease your daily activities with serenity and satisfaction.
EcoFlow DELTA 1600W +Panneau Solaire 400W
Keep or not?
EcoFlow DELTA Max 1600W est une station électrique portable de balcon équipée d’un accumulateur permettant de stocker l’énergie. Grâce à son chargement ultra rapide, ce dispositif est capable d’alimenter un grand nombre d’appareils, comme les réfrigérateurs, et peut fournir jusqu’à 800W de puissance de sortie. Il devient ainsi un excellent choix si vous cherchez une source d’énergie de secours fiable pour votre maison ou votre appartement.
Want to Know More?
Whether you’re looking to reduce your reliance on the grid or store energy, EcoFlow’s experience is covered in a step-by-step guide for a balcony solar generator.
What is the difference between an EcoFlow balcony solar generator and a traditional photovoltaic balcony system?
The EcoFlow configuration includes a portable balcony solar generator with storage, so you can also store energy for later use. So, if you want to prepare for an emergency or store energy ahead of time, you can do so without creating wasteful excess power like traditional systems. In this case, a balcony solar generator is perfect for you.
What can I power with an EcoFlow balcony solar generator?
DELTA Max 1600 can power many of your appliances, including charging a phone 140 times, a refrigerator for up to 22 hours, or a microwave for over an hour. Add a 400W solar panel to your setup to fully charge the DELTA Max 1600 with sunlight in 6-12 hours. Depending on how long you want to keep your devices powered, there is an EcoFlow balcony solar generator to cover your specific needs.
How safe are EcoFlow balcony solar generators?
EcoFlow’s industry-leading portable power stations feature an advanced battery management system that regulates voltage, temperature, and current in real time. This means a reliable and safe battery that you can use for years.
Which EcoFlow balcony solar generator should I buy?
This depends on a few things, including but not limited to size, portability, battery capacity, and sun exposure. If you’re looking for something reliable, perhaps for emergencies or even to reduce your reliance on the grid, the DELTA Max 1600 + 400W solar panel offers an incredible 1612Wh capacity. The DELTA Max 1600 + 400 W solar panel acts as a mini photovoltaic system, including the storage of a photovoltaic battery. More options can be found here.